[Dailydrool] Norm Is Home!

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Jun 28 11:56:40 PDT 2008

We just picked Norm up from the hospital and he is doing great!  It never
ceases to amaze me - the recuperative powers of dogs are unbelievable.
Except for the foot long incision in his belly, you'd think he had not been
sick!   Now, we have to prevent him from rough-housing for 3 days.  I hope
we don't have to put him in lock-down again.  Thanks to everyone for their
concern and all the drool!  It has been raining here on and off for three
days - I know it is the drool being slung in!

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets