[Dailydrool] Puppy won't leave the driveway

Pam Chandler bossmom at intergate.com
Sat Jun 28 14:16:16 PDT 2008

On 6/28/08 1:36 PM, "dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org"
<dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org> wrote:

> First time poster here.  I have a little boy basset ("Dexter") who is almost 9
> weeks old.  He is a fabulous dog, I must say, but we're having a funny problem
> with him.  He won't leave the front yard to go for walks.

At 9 weeks old, I don't think I'd be taking him out on real walks anyway.
You don't want to expose him to all kinds of diseases he may not have a
resistance to yet.  I'd keep him closer to home or other locations that you
know are absolutely safe.

Pam Chandler

Bossanova Bassets
http://bossanovabassets.com