[Dailydrool] Willie of the OMBR 24

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:31:29 PDT 2008

Here's another Rosie buppy update... this is from Willie's mom and
dad; Willie was puppy no. 3.  Dont' worry about not seeing hte pics;
herewhen I get a minute to breathe, it will put all teh new pics
online,a nd give y'all the link to them!

It  is funny (sort of..) to read here from his folks
that he barks a lot, because he was the noisiest puppy in the puppy
pen,too; we called him Willie the Wailer!