[Dailydrool] Nutro Lamb and Rice

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 08:02:00 PDT 2008

About 2 bags ago Freddie was refusing to eat his kibble.  We buy the  22# bag
so it lasts about a month when he was eating it on his own.  It  also
appeared to have white dust on it and I thought it was just settling from  the bag.
He also threw up a few times.  I thought he was having  sensitivity to the
home cooking chicken, rice and green beans so I stopped  cooking and he became
less itchy.  Ellie loves his Lamb and Rice and is  about 2/3 switched over from
Royal Canin.  We're mixing slowly.  Now  both dogs are eating their food very
well twice a day.  The new bag has no  dust and they are eating it well with
no stomach issues.

With all the reports Id really like to find another lamb and rice  brand.  My
vetlady doesn't want me changing foods often with Ellie's  gastritis history.
 So I thought I'd check with the experts and see what  you think???

BTW - we are hoping everyone recently ill is feeling much better  today.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie