[Dailydrool] Basset buppy not leaving driveway

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 08:14:08 PDT 2008

When we got Freddie and 16 weeks old he didn't leave the driveway  either.
We'd take him out in the middle of the night to potty and he'd  stay right by
DH's feet.  I'd always say, "bassets can run, you'd better  use a leash".
Within a month Freddie settled and he would take off  and run like the wind.  DH
learned quick that puppy couldn't be outside of  dogrun or house without a
leash.  His name is Frederic Flash after  all.  He's gone like a "flash" at any
opportunity.  Enjoy your new  baby.  They grow really fast.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie