[Dailydrool] Puppy Mill Intake brings AZBHR to 67 Dogs in Foster Care

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sun Jun 29 08:28:29 PDT 2008

It's so great to see the rescue groups helping those puppy mill dogs!  AZBHR
recently took in 3 from Missouri puppy mills bringing our total number of
dogs in foster care to 67 dogs.  As we all know with that many dogs the
expenses are huge and our money is running very low so we've implemented
many fundraisers including our new Basset Hound merchandise website
www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  (copy and past with * as we get referrals).
Our puppy mills dogs "Dixie Chicks" along with 2 successful adoptions from
past are the featured hounds in July.  AZHBR has a number of Senior Hounds
too and they were our June featured hounds.

Other ways you can help is to donate to
www.firstgiving.com/azbhrfeaturedhound or purchase your corvette raffle
ticket www.corvetteraffleonline.com/AZBHR or check out the many other ways
with Igive.com and more at
http://www.azbassetrescue.com/HelpAZBHR/HelpMenu.htm

Thank you for supporting the rescue group!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Do you shop on the Internet?  Sign up at  <http://www.igive.com/>
www.igive.com to help AZBHR and then start shopping..the hounds get anywhere
from 2% to 26% of your purchases.

Shop at ZAZZLE  (use the link at www.azbassetrescue.com)  tons of great
AZBHR merchandise!

Basset Ball 2008 will be held in Scottsdale on September 20th!  Donations
Needed! Contact kim at azbassetrescue.com  today!