[Dailydrool] Mastitis

Pam Chandler bossmom at intergate.com
Sun Jun 29 10:04:24 PDT 2008

Basset Hounds are prone to false pregnancies and often can get enough milk
that they could feed a litter.  This can lead to mastitis.  I just went
through a very nasty case of mastitis in my 10 month old bitch.  Watch your
girl carefully, use warm compresses, and follow through with the
antibiotics.  Good luck.

Pam Chandler

Bossanova Bassets
http://bossanovabassets.com