[Dailydrool] Arkansas 11 Bella the one-eye puppy

Jazzer089 at aol.com Jazzer089 at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 16:15:50 PDT 2008

Hi Marilyn -

I am taking care of Bella - because her eye wasn't properly taken care of  at
the puppy mill - the eye had to be removed once ABC/OMBR took possession of
her.  But she is doing fabulous. Other then the typical puppy issues -  peeing
everywhere EXCEPT outside - LOL.  And now she is chewing everything  in
sight. But I know that all will be corrected in time.   Bella is  adjusting well
with her older brothers Emmett and Clyde (both adopted from ABC  BHR). They love
her. My oldest Emmett (7 1/2) is a typical older brother  (okay, I know your
there - just leave me alone), and Clyde(6) is like a mother  hen (always
shadowing her) - making sure she is safe.  Bella  will have the easiest adjustment
to make coming into a forever home.

Take care.

Joanne