[Dailydrool] Rescueified and yummy lake water

lmcenaney at cox.net lmcenaney at cox.net
Sun Jun 29 16:33:10 PDT 2008

Are the many rescue stories and information sinking in with me? I think so...we saw a preview at the movies today for a Chihuahua movie, and my first thought was "Oh, the poor chihuahua rescue, trying to find foster homes when people realize their puppies don't sing and dance, but instead pee on the floor, chew stuff, and have no bite inhibition." You do great work, rescue!
-Lyn (in Flagstaff where it's cool!)
-Morgan (we went to the lake for a picnic, and there were fun crunchy bug carcasses on the  beach, and yummy lake water to drink, and I got a little bit of bratwurst, and had monumental gas all the way home! What a great day!)