[Dailydrool] Nails and med for them

chloehoundny at aol.com chloehoundny at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 17:27:34 PDT 2008

Okay, I've been following this thread for awhile now.? I have been having Daisy and Chloe's nails cut at the vet but his price is getting ridiculous.? I ordered a grinder from Petco and that was a joke,? We returned it immediately.? I then went out and bought a regular Dremel tool.? I think this would work if I could get either of them to stay put for more than 3 seconds.? I noticed over the past few days meds have been mentioned.? What meds exactly can you give them to?mellow them out enough for me to do it with the Dremel?? I've tried sitting on them, the wiggle out.? I've tried the two person feed them cheese approach and that works for about 3 minutes.? I've tried with clippers in the past on them and previouse bassets I've owned but I can't do it.? I'm always afraid I'm going to hurt them, or crush the nail or something.? I'm open to suggestions, I'm sick of paying $13 a dog for the vets office to do it.? Oh, and forget the girls in Petco, they're no better at it than me.