[Dailydrool] Mama went "THUMP" tonight

csdempsey csdempsey at charter.net
Sun Jun 29 19:30:16 PDT 2008

I gave everyone a good laugh tonight.  I had given Belle, Beau, Bonnie and Baby the requisite ice cubes while I was emptying fresh trays of ice in the ice tray  (4 noses in the freezer door as I was emptying the ice trays, did I have a choice?)  Anyhow, somebody didn't finish all of their ice cube and left the wet remnants on the vinyl floor, along with a good dose of slippery drool.  Well, I was walking along and as soon as my foot hit the "goo" down I went on my rump!

The B's all ran in the kitchen to see what was the matter.

Dad slave was sitting in his chair and said, "Did you hear that rumbling thunder?"  Yeah, that was me, I know I will feel it in the morning.