[Dailydrool] bad slave (revolting too so dont read if you're going to eat)

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 01:32:56 PDT 2008

Oh help droolers, am feeling really bad.  Last night I took Morse for a walk at the back of our local store, where there is a field.  He ran in the hedge and came out, tail wagging furiously, with a plastic bag all done up.  This immediately spelled trouble to me, so I attempted to pull it from his mouth and it tore open, for its contents to spill out - human excrement AGAIN.
He was absolutely delighted and I then had to stop him snarfing up whatever he could - I can't describe how bad this was - I was just gagging.  Anyway, the upshot is I obviously had to go home and wash, and I was with a very reluctant basset who had no intentions of moving.  So I had to literally drag him home - about half a mile.  I feel so bad. Dog knows what people thought, seeing a flat basset being dragged along the road, but there was nothing for it. He just did not want to leave it.  Have any droolers had this experience of dragging their baby home and feeling so bad about it?

Becky, Morse (she da wurss slabe ebber)  & Pumbaa ATB (sausages)  x