[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Nudgie!!!

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:30:14 PDT 2008

Hi Nudgie! Happy Gotcha Day!  Remember me?  Auntie Lisa?  I walked with you at the 2005 boardwaddle after Bingo went to the bridge!  I just wanted to wish you a happy day and send a few belly rubs and smooches your way.  Tell the Mamma Slave to stop working so hard for a few minutes and come over and have a cuddle session with you for me.  I would love to give it to you in person, but I am swamped with work, my 2-legger babies and Reggie Bones.  But I am thinking of you and wishing you lots of opportunities for belly rubs from anyone passing by your house, or wherever you are.  Cause I do remember how much you like a good cuddly belly rub.  :)

Love,

Auntie Lisa
2-leggers Celeste and Maggie
Reggie Bones