[Dailydrool] home from vermont

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Mon Jun 30 12:28:19 PDT 2008

we came home from vermont, and the dogs had a grand time....einstein
chased 4 very large cows up a hill and was very proud of
himself......marty was afraid he'd get trampled in the stampede, the
cows were scared!......hershey found out that the little walk bridge
over our creek had been replaced and in the process some of the creek
overgrowth has been cleared and she now has her own private swimming
hole.......einstein did come home with a red, swollen armpit and a rash
on his belly i surmise is from the wet and tall (well they didn't have
to be too tall) weeds he was tramping thru......i am keeping a shirt on
him to keep him from scratching and he is not happy!.......nancy,
hershey and einstein