[Dailydrool] Some healing drool please!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 12:43:46 PDT 2008

Hayden is my grand dog although he is not a basset, he is a rescue and my daughter rushed him to the vet this morning because he couldn't pee....after x-rays it has been discovered that his bladder is 3/4 full of stones!!!? They were able to get a cathador in and he is resting peacefully and will have surgery to remove them this evening or early tomorrow morning.? Fortunately my daughter got him in before any kidney damage happened.? He's going to be a bit uncomfortably however probably not any more than he was!? And?when he was rescued they were offered pet insurance that they decided to do since he was a pup (3 years ago!) - thank goodness since this is going to run them?more pennies than they or I have right now!? ?So if some of the houndies could sling some drool to the Gareis household it would be appreciated.

My girls are all ok - always afraid about Bailey since she would try and eat just about anything!? Slinging drool too to all those in need and all those who have gone to Rainbow Bridge!

Emily & the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey & Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)