[Dailydrool] Susan's transporting

Anne Savidge AnneSavidge at dcccd.edu
Mon Jun 30 14:28:57 PDT 2008

Heather, when you said that Susan was transporting 3 hounds and 3 kids on her way through to Texas, I thought maybe my dear sister had finally gotten really annoyed with one of the kids and made good on a threat to leave him/her on the side of the road! It took me a second to remember that my oldest nephew is already in Texas, visiting a friend, and Susan and his siblings will pick him up for the return trip.

I know that at the last minute, Susan had to bring her oldster Nellie along for the ride because Nellie had a bloat scare almost as soon as she went to the kennel (Nellie is OK, by the way), but is  Susan transporting 3 MORE bassets or is it that she's transporting two and there's Nellie, too?

Maybe it's best that my house is only a way station for one night on Susan's return trip. Talk about hosting a zoo!

Auntie Anne