[Dailydrool] drool and slavery

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 14:46:01 PDT 2008

We are sending drool to Tessie in hopes that she doesn't have a tumor and to
Hayden that his surgery goes well and his recovery is quick and painless.

To the person who said "I am not her slave, she is a dog and  I
love her, take good care of her but she is still a DOG!  Out if you cant
behave, In when you can. maybe some of you can simplify your problems by
remembering these are dogs, not children."

To some of us these are our children and to me are better than real kids,
then again I still consider myself to be a kid (24)...but regardless, I
enjoy being their "slave" and putting up with their crazy antics. Mine often
go outside when they get too wild but I dont always want to burden the
neighbors with their noise so I end up bringing them back in. Feel blessed
that you have whats sounds like a very well behaved basset; the more you add
to the pack the more likely you'll get a "wild child" but it also keeps life
fun. We've just added our 2nd and I can't wait for the day when we have room
for a 3rd. If they just lied around all day "behaving" I dont think I'd
laugh nearly half as much as I do.

Have fun with your little girl and just laugh (with a sigh of relief) at the
rest of our wild child stories. ;)

Kacy, slave to Cowboy & Rupert