[Dailydrool] To Marty Needham(6/30/08) and from a new owner

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 14:35:45 PDT 2008

I'm glad that things are clear in your mind as to your relationship with Daisy. However, some of us DO view our dogs as our kids, and I find it offensive that you would look down on me for having an intense attachment to an animal in my care.

Esther Strom
Visit my Etsy shop: http://HookedByEsther.etsy.com