[Dailydrool] Baguette....on Today!

Alison Becker ambecker10 at msn.com
Mon Jun 30 17:49:43 PDT 2008

Wow! That was so neat to see Grace, I mean Baguette!  It was neat to know "the rest of the story."  Alison

From: bassetslave at comcast.netTo: dailydrool at dailydrool.orgDate: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:05:50 +0000Subject: Re: [Dailydrool] Baguette....on Today!
Oh dear.... I am very busy wagging at seeing Baguette (playing Gracie) on the Today show. She was sooooo bootiful. I liked the part where the host lady, Meridith gave the kid her script and was down petting the lovely Baguette.  (That part doesn't seem to be on line.) Who I saw yesterday at the Freedom Fest, she brought her own red carpet and acquired her own pearls!
If you missed her lovely self, you can see her at:   http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/
Can't wait for Baguette to tell her tail, er, tale.
Cakie