[Dailydrool] breast tumour

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Jun 30 11:22:09 PDT 2008

Bit of a shock possible diagnosis for Tessie's mastitis and once again I'm asking for the combined knowledge of Droolers.
The XH took Tessie to the vet  today. The vet has given him aantibiotics, but said he was to consider it could be a tumour.
As you may imagine this is shocking news in such a young, healthy dog. At the moment she will take the antibiotics for 10 days, but if that doesn't do the job . . .
My firast reaction was the vet was being over cautious/ over dramatic/ covering his a**e and I hope that is correct. However:
When I discovered the swellings, Tessie did not appear to be in any discomfort/pain.
There was no sign of milk
The lumps in her dugs were distinct
The symptoms have neither worsened or improved since Saturday with no treatment.
Does anyone have any thoughts? Please?
Sally, with Rolph and Clara and step dogs Tessie, Henry and Solomon atb

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP