[Dailydrool] kids and dogs

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:23:58 PDT 2008

Some of us are dog people. Some are more in tune with children.
We all have talents. Mine personally is with the dogs and other critters.
I have 6 bassets, one mini doxie, one mixed rottie, 3 cats, one horse and
one pot bellied pig. The dogs are in with me when i am home. The pig isnt in
the house ever. The horse i have had all her life and she is 21 this July
23. The cats are all rescued from my job as animal control officer.
While children are wonderful and precious, i dont jive with them. I did
raise one son and he is a good boy but he was the only child God gave me.
I think it is best to use our talents where we can do the most good and not
hurt each other with harsh words.

--
Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,
Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees