[Dailydrool] To Marty Needham(6/30/08) and from a new

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 19:42:29 PDT 2008

To Suzan, I'm glad you have YOUR priorities in order regarding Daisy.  I guess I don't, and that is just fine with me.  My Bassets don't "run my house or my life", but I can assure you that they are a very big part of my life and I am grateful for that.

Karen and the Bazadaba Bassets, Roscoe, Millie, Elwood & our foster Hazel the wannabe
"Our dogs see us through more than they put us through" - Ken Foster