[Dailydrool] Mani Pedi's for the MS Girls!

Heather Collins titaniummom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 22:58:07 PDT 2008

Okay, the girls made it home safe!  I'm going to be posting their
stories tomorrow with pictures.  I'm too tired tonight!  The girls had
"spa" night and look much much better.  Smell better too (Thank you
Menzie for the GREAT shampoo!!)  With "just dogs" (snort) coming from
shelters you just never know what you will get, what they went
through.  It's amazing how awesome these girls are!  One is heartworm
positive and has terrible teeth.  It looks like someone kicked her in
the mouth and sheered off her teeth.  The poor baby.  The other is
HUGE and has had sooooo many babies her teats are on the ground.  This
girl needs to lose some weight and get a tummy tuck  =-)) (Hmmmmm, is
that me or her I'm talking about, hahahahahahahahahha)  They are doing
wonderfully.  I have to say, the girls put up NO fight for anything
and even held out their hands for manicures and pedicures.  I said
"girls, we gotta do a mani pedi" and they said "you got it, right or
left first?" ahahhaha.  I got a picture of Eevee who fell asleep
during hers.  Too funny.  Anyways, wanted you all to know they got
here safe and sound and to look for their story and pictures in the
next day or so.

~Heather