[Dailydrool] Tenn. Puppy Mill Bust

Heather Collins titaniummom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 22:48:43 PDT 2008

Does anyone know of this HSUS Puppy Mill Bust that just happened?  I
saw some baby bassets on the video's.  Can we get these bassets into
our rescues from HSUS or do they handle all that?  There are over 750
dogs and some were even dead.  The video's are heartbreaking!!!  Here
are the two links I have to the story.

http://humanesociety.org/hsus_field/hsus_disaster_center/disasters_press_room/new_beginnings_062608.html

And the video's

http://video.hsus.org/

The bassets are the first dogs you see in the video  Labeled "Day 3"
which should be the link.  There is also Day two and Day one to
watch.  ARRGGHHH this stuff just kills me!

~Heather