[Dailydrool] Hawaii--Thanks

Jessica Shiepko jesspic5 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 16:54:11 PDT 2008

Hi all,
  A big HUGE thanks to everyone who e-mailed me about moving the brood to HI.  The quarantine protocols are strict, but that is good because all it takes is one infected animal to bring rabies in.  There is a blood test that has to be done 120 days before the animal is imported and as long as they pass the test, have had at least 2 rabies vax, and a health cert, they can be released at the airport with no quarantine.  That's the track we're on.  It's getting all 7 there that I'm going nuts over.  A big huge thanks to the person who suggested a flight out of Newark (direct!!!!)

  Thanks again from the soon to be tropical hounds,
  Brianna, Tiffany, Lily & their cats. :)  (and Jessica too)

                Take a peek at our hound-a-licious bassets & meezer.  Brianna http://www.dogster.com/?89632 Smug http://www.catster.com/?91011 Tiffany  http://www.dogster.com/?260467 Lily http://www.dogster.com/?260476