[Dailydrool] NUTROS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon May 5 16:42:40 PDT 2008

You can go to their web site and they will tell you if there is a  recall,
whenthere was that food recall last year I was feeding my miniature  dachshund
nutros lamb and rice  light, she ate that for years  with otu any problems,
there should be a web address on the bag of  food.

Maggie my 17 month old Basset now has several food allergies and she is
allergic to white potatoes and  wheat and oats and barley so I cannot feed  her
the nutros any more,  she is now on California natural lamb and   brown rice,
she is doing great on it. however their dog biscuits have oatmeal in  them, so
now she only gets carrots and apples for her treats.  she starts  allergy
injections to desensitize  her system  this Friday. this is a  life time commitment
here, but I did it with my last Basset and it was well  worth it to get her
off the preds !!!!!!! I was only sorry that I waited until  she was 9 years old
to start it, so she had nine years of predizone use  !!!!!   I could kick
myself in the butt  for doing  that to my dog !  it sure damaged her liver.

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.