[Dailydrool] Walking dogs and carrots

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Mon May 5 16:26:43 PDT 2008

Everytime someone walks in front of our house our three hounds bark so much I am afraid these people are going to think they have to walk someplace else.  It's funny because when they walk by they are either looking at their feet or up in the sky.  They won't wave or say hi or anything.  Just really unfriendly and all the hounds want to do is say "hi"  Now, about carrots.  Aren't they kind of like celery?  It burns more caleries to chew them than what the amount of caleries they have.  Carrots are the only thing my hounds will chew.  I even tried Science Diet TD bisquits for their teeth and they swallowed those whole.  Ann