[Dailydrool] Norm!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 5 22:21:42 PDT 2008

Dear Normpuppy-

Arooo! I likes you already. You has your she slave back to taking dictation
almost like when King Nick was alive! You could almost be channeling him! My
boss, er predecessor, feyfey and the slaves were big fans of King
Nick...they knewed him when he was a pupsterdrooler and are very happy to
read of your young adventures. I thinks maybe you were so fancy that they
kept you for walking in a square ring...(this does not compute to me....)
instead of movin to live with Auntie Marilyn.......meanin my own grandpuppy
moved there. If you meet my grandbaby, Chunky, please tell him his gramma is
keepin an eye on him.

Keep dictatin! I thinks you are a clever buppy.

Cake