[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 5, Issue 8

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue May 6 13:52:21 PDT 2008

Our buppy, Dudley, gets carsick if we travel more than fifteen minutes in the car.? I give him Dramamine.? It's weight based for children so just give the appropriate dose about a half hour before putting him in the car.? I gave this to him for the drive to Ocean City for Board Waddle and he was fine, no barfing.? The bonus is it sometimes makes them sleepy - a good thing if they get excited when in the car.

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Boys and the Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah

We are going
on a 9 hr trip so if anyone out there has any ideas of keeping Leroy from
getting sick!   I know I will not feed him, so that might help!

?Sandi / NJMedic702