[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 5, Issue 8

Feathers3 at aol.com Feathers3 at aol.com
Mon May 5 22:12:47 PDT 2008

Hello,
I have a dog who is 15 year young; his name is Mickey Mouse (we call him  Mic
Honey for a shorten version).  He had a stroke a year ago last  winter.  He
is doing fine now.  So if your dog did have a stroke, just  give him lots of
love, attention, petting, and a quiet place that he is  comfortable to recover
in.  That's how I took care of him after his  stroke.  He is now running and
playing in the backyard acting like a new  dog.

favorites at AOL Food.