[Dailydrool] Lance

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue May 6 10:37:59 PDT 2008

HI LAURIE,

                   Keep you chin up, it will get better,  My Maggie had
Colitis _ Gastritis  last year, she had bad bloody stools and she literally
screamed   and yelped every time she tried to poop!  it was awful .  I was so
scared ! we ended up in the emergency vets three times in one  weekend,  They did
X-rays, No obstructions , just acute gastritis and  colitis.they gave her pain
meds , an antibiotic and also FLAGYL which targets  the bacteria in the
intestines plus KAOPECTATE,  after two doses of  Kaopectate she was some what
better, but it took  14 days   of  the other meds to get her better,  She is also a
very stressful dog   and she has a sensitive stomach, I feed her only lamb and
rice diet now , She  will never ever be able to tolerate a raw diet  But I
tell all my family NO  table food, except her carrots . sometimes she gets so
stressed out that I have  to give her a dose of rescue remedy to calm her down,
she is also the Basset  with allergies, Ha!  go figure that one out, another
stressful situation.  her sister is healthy as a horse.   knock on wood !

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.