[Dailydrool] fertalizer

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 14 06:03:39 PDT 2008

My sister uses a FISH emollient to fertilize her lawn,  several year  back
she loss  her schnauzer to  lawn fertilizer. She said that it is  more
expensive, but well worth the cost, it only smells like dead fish for a few  hours.  I
use nothing on my lawn, I figure if it is green let it be,   I have lots of
crab grass and dandelions which Annie loves to eat !
Does anyone remember when we were kids picking dandelions and holding it
under your chin ???? what was that suppose to mean ?  I can't seem to  remember
why we did that, my brain  is limited now  thanks to my Annie  ! Or was that
just something that kids in Northern Oh did ?????
As to the Large Bugs in the SOUTH, No thank you, I remember being on
vacation  in  Florida and we were watching TV one night and one of  those HUGE
roaches  ran across the TV.   I totally freaked out  and wanted to go sleep on the
beach ! totally GROSS !  My sons wanted to  catch it and bring it home for a
pet !

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.