[Dailydrool] MISHGUN WADDLE!!

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Wed May 14 06:50:19 PDT 2008

Hi everyone! Well, the Waddle is upon us! We need to know how many of you
plan to join us at the hotel on Sunday night for "Last Supper".  It's a
great time for us all to finally relax and spend quality time with our out
of town Drool Family. Here's the menu, dinner starts at 7pm.

It's an Italian Buffet and  includes salads and desserts, tea and coffee. It
s 24.95 per person plus 20% gratituity.  We're having Three salads: Cesar
Salad, Classic Fresh Garden Salad and Antipasto Platter.  Entrees incluse:
Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Peppers, Shrimp Scampi with Garlic
Tomatoes White Wine and Capillini,  and  Tri Colored Tortellini Alfredo. We
also get Fresh Grilled Vegetables, Tuscan Basil Potatoes and Fresh Italian
Breads. Desserts: Tiramisu, Double Chocolate Torte, Pecan Pie and Sliced
Watermelon.

Sounds GOOD!! The prive is $24.95 plus 20% gratuity (we had them take off
the tax because we're tax exempt :o). Please email me privately for your
reservation.

We alre also meeting TOMORROW night for dinner at Sheilds Restaurant, Bar,
Pizzeria (VERY famous Detroit Pizza). They are setting up a buffet for us
with salads, pizza and pasta dishes, etc. for $10.50 per person!! (plus
gratuity and doesn't include drinks). If you'll be here by tomorrow evening
plan to join us! It's right by the hotel. Turn right out of the hotel onto
Telegraph Road and go down just a bit and it's on the right. Close,
convenient, yummy and CHEAP!!

NO RAIN!! STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( The forecast is improving...now just "chance of a shower" so we're making
progress.....keep STOMPING it's working!!)

Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org