[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue Waddle

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Wed May 14 07:06:12 PDT 2008

Hi everyone

Michigan Basset Rescue Waddle 2008 is this weekend!

Our Theme this year is Margaritaville ( My Margarita aka Maggie is on the
shirt) !!!! If you wish put on your best Jimmy Buffet dress and get ready to
have a pawty!

Maggie's is always begging for food and when I tell her that is not time for
dinner, she paws at me with the "Look", I don' care cuz "Its 5 O'clock
Somewhere " and I want to eat!

Julie Orr wants to remind everyone about the photo contest at this
Saturday's Picnic. Contact Julie for questions!

jorrarmy at gmail.com

"Just to get their photo entries in ASAP.  It's $5 if they get to me before
the picnic day, it's $8 at the picnic to enter their photo."

This is the last day for the MBR online auction and this same auction will
go live Friday night at the Waddle Headquarters Hotel in Southfield,
Michigan. Cakie's sheslave Dawn and Auntie Barb Sorenson have sent in a new
bootiful quilt for the auction. So if you want to bid online look for the
quilt under Basset Collectibles.

We had better start the stomping "NO RAIN"! NO Rain" STOMP STOMP All the Way
to Michigan

See ya in  Michigan
Bonnie
http://michiganbassetrescue.org