[Dailydrool] BROOD online auction

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Wed May 14 07:38:11 PDT 2008

Just in case you can't make it to the Ramble, you can still bid on some of
our wonderful auction items at
http://www.brood-va.org/ramble/onlineauction.htm  We will have someone bid
for you at the Ramble and if you have the winning bid, we'll let you know.
For those coming to the Ramble, we will have a limited number of basset
beach umbrellas and basset beach chairs for sale so that you may sit in
comfort while you bid on those auction items.  You never know what might
happen so don't miss out on the excitement.  Last year a beautifully painted
wooden trashcan made by Kathi Lockhart went for over $900 in a fierce
bidding war.  Online bidding ends at midnight on May 29th.
Liz Kielley
BROOD Ramble Coordinator