[Dailydrool] sirius

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Wed May 14 15:00:42 PDT 2008

Dis is Sirius.  I be in twubble a lot dis week.  Sunday the dad  go out, I
sitting on da couch all inna-sent like, and den I goes in da  bedwoom...mommy
sleeping...she hear noise and she get up, find me chewing her  new shoe!  So she
call dad and tell him I gotta buy her new shoes for  mudder's day.  Dis after
last week, she find me chewing dad's phone and she  hadda get him a new one
for his birfday.  Today I got anudder one of her  shoes, and den I started on
her puter chair and her office couch.  dey got  holes in dem and she mad.  she
wanna put me in da jail upstairs, wit da  bars and all, but she feel bad for
me.  oh yeah, yesserday when da dad lef  me on da couch, i countercruised and
got myself a box of matzah and ate some of  it and crumbled up da rest of it on
da couch.  dat were fun.

so mom wanna know, why i chewing evvyting now.  i 20 months old, no  brains,
but i got my teef alweady.
what you tink? is I doing OEBE stuff, or is dere a reason?

snooters and love to all.

favorites at AOL Food.