[Dailydrool] Bobs excellent adventure or How Bob got his Groove back

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:53:00 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone its me Bob the dOG writing to you from Wiscowsin..we hab
traveled 2250 miles so far on our twip to Michgun and in a few minutes will
be at my furends DJ's house.

I hab to say I dont care that much for the house on wheels ..it shakes it
rattles it  rolls..but othere than that I hab had fun..

The firstest night i gots to sleep between mommy and daddy in the bed and
even have my poor Bob head on the pillows cause I  was  ascared hehehe

then the second night i got s real real tweat and got to meet two bwetimous
gurls and play wif them in there yard and stuff

Boys iffen you are eber in Rapid City SD you might want to smelz the luberly
Odessa and Millie..they are very very pwetty..they pwayed wifme..eben gab
mea pwesent and let me steal a rawhide from them..it dont get any better
than that.

And the junior twolegger really can pet gud too...Thanks auntie jACKIE for
letting us come and stay wiffen you.

When we lefted there we went to rellytive peeples in minnesota and i got lot
of belly rubs and stuff and now on day 5  we are almost to DJ's to pway wif
him.

Tomorrow we leab for Michigan and will get there too

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee life on the open road

Your hobo furend

Bob the DOg

--
PW Bob the DOg
order my Chick Magnut Or Faces of Drool playing cards at