[Dailydrool] dandelions

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Wed May 14 15:34:43 PDT 2008

As a child when we lived in England we used to put little yellow
"buttercups" under our chins.  If our chin glowed yellow it meant we liked  butter.  They
grew wild like tiny daisies and we used to make jewelry  chains out of both
flowers.  I don't see them here in the US.  In AZ  in must be too dry and why I
don't see them in Missouri I don't know.  Do  they even grow in the us? I've
never heard of putting a dandelion under my  chin.  We just used to blow the
old dandleion "cotton" and make a  wish.

So glad to hear Blueberry is feeling well enough to eat McD's.  Hope  she
keeps getting stronger.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

favorites at AOL Food.