[Dailydrool] dandelions

Elena Bermudez embermudez12 at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 16:53:34 PDT 2008

I grew up in CT and we did the same with the buttercups under the chin.  I had never heard of doing it with dandelions, but definitely with buttercups.  The only thing we did with dandelions was make a wish and blow the "cotton" also!  I haven't seen buttercups since I left CT.  Much drool to everyone who needs it!

Elena
and Jessie and Barney, who would most likely love to eat buttercups