[Dailydrool] Lucky

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 15:51:26 PDT 2008

Wow buebary are you wucky.  You gots a mommie like me dat nebbere gibs up and McDonald's.  Me neber has had a mcdonald befores, but it must be weeelly good.  The only ways i gets peeple foodies is steewing it from da counter or sneeking crwaker  packages out of da box in de pantwey when des fogets to cwos da door.  i den hides dem under pilwos until i needes a snackie.   I shows dem who is de smartest in dis house.

Zoe Belle, you can signs my name to your petition.  My moms and dadslave de better nebber bwing anoder 4 leggy heres but me.  tells me if you needs bonies to pay a torney.

Ella Louise