[Dailydrool] Anybody in Drool Land want a 2008 Drool Calendar??

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 14 16:05:21 PDT 2008

I happen to have an extra one that I unearthed moving stuff around in my office. I will be more than happy to ship it to the first Drooler that sends me a receipt for $50.00 to the Basset Rescue of choice. Don't miss out on the rest of the year and you can look back and see all the marvelous pictures that you have read about in living color.
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang