[Dailydrool] Mishgun Waddle Impawtant News!! Lend Us Your Ears!!

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Wed May 14 17:26:44 PDT 2008

For those attending Waddle Weekend 2008!! Listen up! Due to inclement
weather predictions for Saturday, we are  moving the Waddle Picnic to the
hotel!! That's right! The entire picnic will take place in our NEW Howliday
Inn's Grand Ballroom!! It is PLENTY big enough to accomodate!

No need to waste precious gas money driving from the hotel to the picnic
spot! In fact, once you check in on Friday, there's no need to go ANYWHERE
until Sunday morning!! How cool is that??

The pool will be available during the picnic too (for two leggers). This
will be our very first picnic with SWIMMING!

We're staying inside where it's warm. Who cares if it rains?? LET IT RAIN!!
(but not on Sunday).

More good news coming from the hotel in another message!! This is gonna be a
PAWTY!!!!

We're EXCITED!! Safe Travels Everyone!! See You Soon!!

Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org