[Dailydrool] Birdyfeederfingies

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:06:53 PDT 2008

We heppin MomPerson fix da bird feedys. Dere be three. Won big won too
liddel wons whut gots wirey stuff all arounem to keeps da (Whut MomPerson
call'em? Oh, we cant say dat? Ok.) dum sqkewerls outta da bird feedy things.
We gots more skqwerls den birds mossly. So we heppin. She tekes ebberfing
down an cleens it we tryna grab da chunkers ob gunk whut fall out but she
slik, she hold em obber da fence inna garden so we cant reech. Drat. Stuff
look crunchy, too.
Den she putem all beke togedder where da lid ta dis won?
LLLLLLlllleeewwwwwwiissssssssss!!!!!!!!! He try ta run but she moss as fass
as he be wif dose kinky bak legs ob his.
Ok so she gotten beke tagdder an she carry em out to da birdyfeedyspot and
won go plop an all da seedy on da groun.

So me an Llewis we chow down on birdyseed. MomPerson yellin an chasin we
away an ob course we allus nose how much good dat do. We jus come beke. So
den she go get one ob da hundert liddel peeces ob fence she gots all ober da
plaise--you all eber need a fence you nose who ta call--- an puts a fence up
sayin she no payin thousan bucks to hab mr. VetMan teke outta gobba wet
birdyseed frum are tummies da hard way, whaddebber dat meen. Gotta amit it
dont soun fun.

Da reeson she droppt it were becawse she putted da liddel medal polls in
upsidedown, so wen she put da big birdyfeedyfing on da poll it not fit. Now
she gots ta unhammer da won peece outta da groun whut she hammert it in so
good befour. Meentime beke at da fence Llewis done nocked it down an eetin
birdyseed. MomPerson holler an chese he off an put da fence up an by den
Llewis got won a da pieces ob da fing whut da birdyfeeder go on an she
chesing he roun da yart. Yo ho. She ketchim an get da poll an put up da
odder birdyfeeder fing. She hoddin it up in da airy above she headbone
tryina put it up an look ober an Llewis draggin da hole bag ob birdyseedy
off da patio.

Welllll.... I gots ta go now. I goin visit my Brudder an mebbee see I kin
sneek he some reel food. Mebbe I juss sleep rite heer by he crate keep he
compny....MomPerson say he in dere forebber. I kinder hope not.

Love to all an Drool to all in need,
Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda an Cooper