[Dailydrool] A waddeling we go!

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:42:11 PDT 2008

Hewo folks, dis be Joey. I wanna say fanks for da dwool for the wittle rat,
err, da wittle nephew Checkers (ain't no way I's callin himz uncle! He a
runt!) He be startin his medisun tomorrow to kill da wormy what be in he
tummy. He say da drool be workin, he be feelin better, an he be happy when
it out! (an, da momma an gwandswaves say fanks for all da info!)

Well he be a doin dat, I gunna be inna buv wiff da momma, an ridin a
nickzillion miles ta da mishgun waddle. I be finkin it be a fun weekend,
wiff alla da furend we hopin ta see dere. So, iffen youz be goin, we say
"safe travelin," and hopes to see youz dere! To eberyone else, hab a good
weekend! (Me needs ta see iffen I can figure out how ta get dem gween
beenies outta da buv well we be twavelin... No need for da beenies well on
vacashun, right?)

We's sendin drool to dose what needs it!
-Joey, stealin da momma's puter one wast time afore Mishgun!