[Dailydrool] Rolph doin the shoppin & readin the drools

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 15 14:15:09 PDT 2008

Sally, I am still laughing about Rolphs little adventure thru the store.  Can
you imagine what was going thru his mind as he entered the food isles--the
words shop till you drop were on his lips--he must of thought he hit pure gold,
 and of course Clara--being a Clara--was wearing the look of embarrassment
and  horror as she watched her brudder. I give Rolph so much credit--trust me
this  gang would of never listened to me yell-Casey would of been in the bread
isle,  Brudder Elwood and Bob at the meat case, Elder Clara at the deli-putting
in her  order,--I'll take double meat-hold the lettuce and no
tomatoes--lightly  toasted--and hurry up---
Daisy would be politely waiting for the gang---
I bet Rolph has a new leash----can you imagine if Morse would of been there
also--Becky would of never got him out---unless she waved a juicy  turd--LOL--

Bev and the "tick"----boy I hate those nasty things---and around here there
is always something strange on the floor--I have a special set of meat tongs
for  pickin up the unknown---Elder Clara has a habit of those small "rabbit
type  turds" that seem to appear---

We are glad everyone is safe from the tornado's--I too have said okay-5
dogs--where to go?? It would have to be the pantry, and a bathroom--the hounds
have voted the pantry by the way--

Well, it appears all the OEBE gang is going in full force--Da Brudder and
Elder Clara are having words--

Drool to all in need--hope everyone has a great time at the waddle---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds