[Dailydrool] Help!!!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu May 15 18:01:15 PDT 2008

OH MY DOG!!!!!? Bailey literally is eating the couch!? Month's ago she chewed on the arm, but that's was over 4 months ago then all of a sudden it's like she thinks it's her chew toy!? She tore the skirt off the front and half of the side three days ago and was reprimanded ect....she didn't go near it until today and she ate the top off!!!!!? I am at my wits end and my husband is ready to send her to the garage (he won't but he wasn't very happy!)? Is she telling me we need to change the decor?? I love her to death and she will be relagated to the bathroom tomorrow, I really don't want to put her in a cage or tie her up but this is ridiculous and I don't know what to do to stop it.? I tried Bitter Apple, she apparently likes that and then some hot sauce, but that really doesn't work since it gets on the sofa - ahhhhh!? She has two other mutts to play with during the day...She could be bored, I need help fast!? I actually work with animals and their behaviour and i can't seem to get it through to my own!? If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to email me off list earthyoga at aol.com.? I'll take anything suggestions I can get - even getting another 4-legger to keep her busy!

And the Gareis girls send lots of drool to all the houndies and humans in need!
Peace, Love & Drool
Emily