[Dailydrool] The killer tick confusion

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 18:00:47 PDT 2008

Bev your not the only one that has confused one thing for something else. Once when my friends and I went whitewater rafting, we spent the night at the campground. One my friends gotta a little carried away partying (these were our college days) and we had to take him to the bathroom.  Well we were waiting I saw something move in the bushes.  Now, the whitewater company had cats on the campground so naturally I thought it was a cat.  I called out "here kitty, kitty, kitty" Dadperson then pointed the flashlight toward the object and it turned out to be a skunk that was heading our way!  We ran back to the campsite lest we get sprayed leaving our friend still sitting in the bathroom.

  I have never been able to live it down.  Til these day I'm known as the girl who called the skunk over.