[Dailydrool] Re : Birdiefeederfingies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 15 17:10:33 PDT 2008

Oh Beverly,  I wish I lived closer , I would bring my brat Annie over  for
llewis ! they are like mutt and Jeff or two peas in a pod !!!!!!  I  positively
could not keep Annie from eating bird seed and rolling in the bird  poop so we
finally ended up putting the feeder  on the outside of the fence  which is a
real pain in the butt,  having to drag the buckets of  birdseed through the
gate each time to fill the feeders. her big trick now is to  run through the
garden chasing the birds out of the bird bath, everything goes  flying and she is
usually soaked.
My Maggie just sits back and watches  like   " girlfriend  you are going to
get it now "  Maggie is an angel compared to Annie except  she loves to graze
for bunny turdies and roll in the duck poop !!!!!  and  my husband always ask
the stupid  question    "   what did you do all day honey  "  It's like Annie's
 agenda  everyday is  to seek out and destroy,  and mess with  her  mommy !
She is just awful !!!!!

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.