[Dailydrool] AP show

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:51:22 PDT 2008

To make this Basset related I will tell you that my dogs watch this show
with me. They think it's great since they love the groomers where I work.

On Sat night there is a show on AP called GROOMER HAS IT.

Last week the contestants who are supposedly these wonderful, awesome
groomers,groomed cats. (We do cats all the time.)
However this week they are going to groom Chows. I encourage everyone to
watch, to see what dogs can really do when they do not want to co-operate,
and the fine line between handling tough dogs and mishandling, and how easy
it is to get pushed to that edge. And how quick dogs really are. I am not
breed bashing here. I am sure there are some really lovely Chows out there
and I have met....um....a couple. (They are great with the family. It's when
you take them out and try to have the Vet or groomer do something that they
become the dog that makes you take a real deep breath and count your fingers
before AND after.
It should be interesting.....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper