[Dailydrool] Fun with Ticks

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:49:00 PDT 2008

Ok, I can't resist.  Here in the country there isn't much to do.  25 years
ago before Frontline and such our dogs got ticks and frequently they got
pretty big between dips.  Our daughter, her Dad and I would pull them off
the dogs and having nothing better to do, we'd have tick races.  We'd each
choose one and put it on the hood of the pickup truck that had been sitting
in the sun.  Those ticks can really move!!!  Our daughter had lots of fun in
college telling the "city kids" about tick racing. LOL (please don't band me
from the Drool!)

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320